Istanbul Research Institute (IAE) is dedicated to conducting research on civilizations that existed in the city, their written, visual, and material cultures, the changing historical and human geographies of the city, and traces of its human and non-human actors, from the prehistoric era until today. With this mission, the institute carries out research, develops publication and exhibition projects, and organizes local and international conferences and other events. To expand our studies, we are looking for a production editor to join our team and work on various projects related to academic publishing.
- Carrying out all production stages of IAE’s Turkish and English publications, including preparation of texts and visuals, design, layout, copyediting/proofreading, printing, and communication processes
- Making suggestions that will improve IAE’s publication program by following current research and literature on Istanbul
- Contributing to shaping IAE’s publishing activities by following local and global publishing trends
- Planning and organizing conferences, and other events related to publications
- Preparing the website, newsletter, and social media content of the publications
- Working in the field of Istanbul studies at PhD level
- Being interested in publishing and event organizations, and preferably having experience in these fields
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Turkish and English
- Knowledge of bibliography management software and familiarity with CMoS 17th edition is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com Deadline: 31.12.2023
Argonotlar İş İlanları
İş ilanınızın Argonotlar’da yer almasını istiyorsanız firstname.lastname@example.org adresine mail atarak bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.